You Have Questions. We Have Answers.
John Lennon famously sang, “Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.” This insight points to the fact that the river of life makes its own course, regardless of our best intentions. If your current property situation has become like a river carrying you off downstream into a state of dread and anxiety, think of us as your life preserver.
When you’ve fallen on hard times and need to sell your home lickety split, Eckhart Enterprises can help you get out from under the unmanageable burden of a problematic property. We can deliver you from worry and debt to financial stability and peace of mind.
When considering selling a property, especially if it’s not in the best condition, many homeowners feel overwhelmed by the monumental amount of paperwork and hassle that is involved and are paralyzed to even begin the whole process.
When thinking about selling your home, you may not be sure where to begin or what options are right for you. We understand your situation because we’ve helped many other homeowners who were in a similar position as you are now. And we can help you too!
There are many possible answers to your property situation. We help you consider the best options to resolve your dilemma and get back on track to enjoying your life. They say selling a house is one of the top ten stressors in life—let us help you get through it with the least amount of battle scars!
We have five great answers to your questions about what to do with your property—cash, short sale, lease option, owner finance, and subject to existing finance. Call us for a free consultation on which one is best for you!
Our first step is an in-person home assessment, in which we can approach a clearer idea of the most optimal options for selling or leasing your property. Once we have a thorough understanding of the condition of your property and your financial situation, we can advise you on the best course of action. The ultimate goal is resolution of your dilemma and restoration of your financial stability.
Five Great Solutions to Selling Your Property
This is the most popular option for people we provide solutions for. In this situation, you will not have to deal with tenants, you will not have to handle repairs. Eckhart Enterprises will buy the property as is. There are no closing costs or realtor fees involved. This is the fastest and easiest way to get yourself out of a property that you are ready to offload.
Lease Options are a way to buy and sell homes without an immediate conventional mortgage. Often times the seller has a better chance of getting a higher asking price and a higher monthly rent payment for the home on a rent-to-own property. The seller is giving the buyer more value by offering them financing to help with the purchase of the home.
The amount of the non-refundable option deposit is up to the seller. Sellers can either profit at closing when the home is finally sold, or if the renter backs out of the agreement, you’ve still been collecting rent and you may keep the option deposit. The potential for significant earnings can be great.
Here are some features and benefits for the landlord/seller:
- Higher sales price, even in a soft market: More renters who need help with financing a purchase will be attracted to the home. They will typically pay a premium because of the exclusive financing terms.
- Higher Rent: You can ask for a higher rent payment because you are flexible on your financing terms.
- More Cash Flow: More value = more cash in hand.
- Minimum Risk: The non-refundable option deposit is kept by the seller should the renter default or decide not to buy.
- Better tenants: Renting out your home can be stressful because renters can be hard on your home — particularly when they don’t plan to be there long. When you are renting to someone who has a long-term interest in your home, there’s a better chance they’ll take care of it.
- Tax benefits of an owner: For the first few years, the seller is still the owner of the home and gets to reap the tax benefits of homeownership.
- Bigger target market: Sellers can target renters AND buyers.
- Less stress: Having a higher quality renter who cares for the home as if it is their own will greatly reduce your stress.
Owner Finance is when the owner acts as the mortgage company. This occurs when the prospective buyer cannot obtain funding through a conventional mortgage lender. Sometimes, the family is looking for cash flow as opposed to cash out. This option always results in a higher sales price for the seller.